From start to finish, FireDog Creative works with our clientele of Planners, Producers, Designers and Decor Specialists to create the most incredible event possible. Beginning with the crucial venue/site visit, our Production/Venue/Client Managers will walk you thru all the aspects of your event from a logistics view as well as the creative aspects. Our Managers are all trained to assess each site/venue for all aspects such as power, structure, engineering challenges and restrictions, special requirements and creative elements.
Assessing the various elements of your design vision, we will begin to build a plan for the production and design needs, wants and dreams. Using an ‘ala carte’ style, you and your client can begin to choose the most important elements and details as they fit within their budget. FireDog Creative always aims to work with the planners and designers to create the event of your clients’ dreams while also recognizing the challenges of working with budget, time and logistical constraints.
FireDog Creative can assist you in creating an incredible design package for your clients starting with the crucial visual aids of floor plans, 2D and 3D CAD drawings and renderings. Our premiere CAD artists are exceptional at taking your artistic vision and turning it into the most stunning renderings that will add the ‘wow’ factor to your presentations and proposals.
FireDog Creative offers a wide range of services to choose from. We can be as involved as you see fit, from start to finish, or in smaller capacity as it fits your event and its requirements. Our team of managers, specialized and general technicians offer a wide range of skills and experience, and our various ‘specialty’ divisions offer many custom and bespoke elements to bring your visions to life.
List of Services Available:
Site Assessment Visit & Walk Thru
Initial Estimates, Production and Design Plan
- CAD Services: floor plans, 2D drawings, 3D drawings and renderings
- Audio Production for presentations, speeches, DJ’s, bands or artists, entertainment of all sorts
- Lighting Production from ambient to functional, décor to corporate
- Visual Production from simple screen and projectors, to LED video walls and projection mapping
- Live Video Broadcast production including professional video recording, livestreaming, top-notch video/camera operators and directors
- Décor and Design Production assistance including engineering assessments and plans, certified highly-trained engineers and rigging specialists and technicians
- Production Management Personnel: Production Managers, Audio/Visual/Lighting Leads, Engineers & Riggers, Master Electricians, Support Staff
- And so much more…